Timeless. Durable. Beautiful.
CeDUR is a high-performance polyurethane roofing product, leading in simulated wood shake roofing products with a State-of-the-Art Polyurethane Technology that ensures long term durability superior value. CeDUR is developed to withstand nature’s harsh fire, hail, wind, and UV conditions while reflecting the enduring elegance of natural cedar shakes.
CeDUR has passed the roofing industry’s most difficult testing standards for wind, impact, and fire all while obtaining a Class A Fire Rating without the use of a special fire-resistant underlayment. Their proprietary technology allows them to incorporate a fire retardant into our product while maintaining its lightweight composition at just 170 lbs./square.
4 Different Color Options
Similar to natural wood, CeDUR implements a proprietary color system that is designed to weather a natural wood tone after the first 150 days of installation. After the initial aging process, the color will set and remain constant over the balance of the life of the product.
Producing their molds from natural cedar shakes creates a variation in both the grain patterns and the overall appearance of the shakes. Featuring 5″, 7″, and 12″ shakes and a 3/4″ butt, that gives a deeper shadow line making your roof virtually indistinguishable from natural cedar shakes. This product produces a natural wood appearance and a unique variation of shakes in each individually packaged bundle.
Installing CeDUR shakes is simple, as it does not require any batten systems or special accessories. Installation is exactly like a natural cedar wood shake job. Their products feature color through pigmentation and no cavity back, which means you can cut through this product with a utility knife. This reduces waste and offers superior aesthetic finishing roof valleys, rakes, hips, and eaves. Any project is one installation away from high-performance peace of mind for decades to come.
Class A Fire Rating, Class 4 Impact Rating, 115 mph Wind Speed Certified
- 50-Year Limited Warranty
- Virtually indistinguishable from natural cedar shakes
- No splitting, rotting, or risk of fire
- Molded from natural cedar shakes with 5″, 7″, and 12″ shakes and a 3/4″ butt
- Competitively priced
- Low maintenance costs
- Long term value benefits
- Improves roofs insulation value
- Listed on American Family Insurance and State Farm’s premium credits product listing
- No special tools, hardware, or accessories are required.
- Can be cut, nailed, and screwed
- Can be installed directly on a deck – no battens required
- Solid product with Color Through Pigmentation means superior finishes at hips, valleys, and eaves